Shortest BlogStarting at
- The blog version of a shot of espresso: small, full-bodied and attention grabbing.
- Ideal for social shares, this 350 word power shot blog gives your readers a quick fix.
Middling BlogStarting at
- A pleasing complexity of flavoursome words: tell your story without putting your blog in the oft-forgotten ‘bookmark for later’ category.
- 750 words is still a quick read but long enough to put your stamp on your authority, and tell your brand story well.
Long Live Long Form BlogStarting at
- Your reader has the chocolate mocha and slice of cake. They’re ready to sit back, take their time, and enjoy this lovely, long blog.
- Perfect for long-form sales and promotion or indepth stories, 1000 words is the point where Google bots start getting a bit excited. That’s right, SEO loves long form.
3 Months: Done For You
3 Months of addictive, binge-worthy blogs. This wallet-loving express package is for when you need it now.
3 Months = 3 BlogsGive your readers what they want – sharable, engaging content. Yours in just 4 weeks from project start.
6 Months: Done For You
This high-value package of delectable blogs means you have half a year to focus on what you do best.
6 Months = 6 Blogs
Free 15 minute call or zoom to brainstorm your content strategy
2 blogs every month for 3 months
12 Months: Done For You
With an entire YEAR of hyper-consumable, done-for-you promotional blog content, this package is worth the investment.
12 Months = 12 Blogs
Free 20 minute content strategy brainstorming session
2 blogs delivered every month for 6 months
Crystalising Cornerstone Blog
With an average length of 2 – 3K words, it’s an authority building SEO statement piece which will keep on living.
Free 20 minute content chat
10 days for you to make free edits
Free edits 1 month later for any in scope changes whcih keep giving you the side-eye
Are you looking for something you don’t see? For
Blurb-ology Bespoke Copy
or any enquiry:
I’m always at the end of an email.
Reading Jennifer’s blogs makes me feel like I need to up my writing game. In fact, reading Jennifer’s blogs make me read. I bang on all the time about website readers scanning content – the blogs from Blurb-ology blast that trend right out of the water. I’ve welcomed Jennifer into the Crisp team to perform some secret squirrel services over the past year and our collaborative work has really upped my content game. Whether you’re a fellow opinionated woman, a client needing ripper blogs or opinion pieces, or a copywriter who wants to rely on another amazing writer to make magic happen, you need some Jennifer in your life.
Jay Crisp Crow, Crisp Copy
How lucky are we to have met you Jennifer – clever, sharp and just gets it. Bravo and Thanks
Taryn Brumfitt, Body Image Movement
My clients have loved the copy for my email funnel sequence. How do I know that? They’ve told me so, that’s how! Jennifer’s copy is fun, informative, engaging, and resonated with my customers.
Mikala Grosse, Inspired Office